Thursday, February 7, 2013

Dreams do come true

The universe is quite amazing - loss and receiving sit right next to each other on the park bench of life. Never in my  wildest dreams did I imagine that this would be how my long dreamt for studio would come into being. And yet - here it is! There are a few things to do before moving in, like edit my whole collection of  art stuff!!! but that doesn't matter. Time doesn't enter into the equation. Some days I just sit inside smiling from ear to ear - just thinking about the possibilities.




 

8 comments:

  1. I am doing the happy dance for you.I know what you have longed for and what it feels like to have your wish come true.We moved my studio in 3 years ago.It was a dream come true.Take your time doing the sort.I found it was better after being in the studio for awhile before getting rid of anything.All the best to you and the many art filled days a head. g.a.s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very exciting! And it's movable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. W..H..A..T!!! Not one peep from you - OMG it is spectacular and perfect and movable - unlike mine which does not travel wherest I go. I am so tickled for you I can't stand it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh is there room in there for tea for 2 ? :)))) I am sure we can manage to get artfully cozy ... Sooo chuffed for you , it's the dingiest thing I have seen ...can't wait to peek inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Giggle spellchecker error...NOT dingiest but DINKIEST :)))) ...aka soo darn cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, it is moveable Margo. Can't you just see it now - me in my little studio by the sea, on a mountainside, traveling down the highway. I can only imagine, since my courage isn't quite there yet. Yes, Milliande and Ruth there's just enough room for tea. If not inside, perhaps on my spacious veranda... tea hee. Now that we straighten her out on the site we are ready to hoist her up with some supports. I can hardly wait to move stuff inside. I will try to remember to take before and after pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. un atelier extraordinaire! magnifique!

    ReplyDelete