Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day


When lives are busy and time rushes by…

There’s always time for a virtual Tea Party – especially for Valentine’s Day! I know my tea pot is in this image somewhere.  The birch tree has been hung with Norwegian paper hearts along with the glass, cloth and metal ornaments. The bowl of glass hearts given to me by my beloved over the years sparkles in the sunshine. The prisms in the windows cast rainbows on them from time to time.

If we got together I would share stories about the garden, my attempts to rebuild a stain glass window, and my visit with Flat Stanley from Oregon. We could always talk about the weather (to avoid politics!) It has been lovely weather. We all loved seeing the sun these past few days. Spring isn’t far off, but thanks goodness for a few days of rain. After 5 days straight in the garden I can’t stand up straight.



We could drink tea from the little red cups and have bites of chocolates as we reminisced.



Gee it was sure nice to have this visit.

These virtual tea parties are so easy… we should do them more often.



My blessings to you and yours.






No comments:

Post a Comment