Thursday, June 4, 2015

Opening Night


Over the course of the last few months I have had the pleasure to work with 3 delightful ladies curating this show. It has been a very positive learning experience. We are looking forward to tonight when we can spend time with our fellow book artists and guests in mutual appreciation of the talent on display. There will be 2 more events in June and July which should be stimulating and inspiring to those who attend as well.

My second ahhhhh during this culminating full moon period -- my entry, "Below the Surface", has been accepted into the Dirt Show at UPS. As I climb the ladder of learning and it gets higher off the ground I feel butterflies in my stomach. I have seen 'exhibitions' from both sides now and am aware and humbled. When one takes a moment to really digest life's offerings from this higher vantage point one can't help but note the cosmic synchronicity, humor and divine love being given. Smile.

Here's a link to the Blurb site showing the catalog for the show!
 http://www.blurb.com/b/6170227-puget-sound-book-artists
Lots of wonderful work, for some the  single picture doesn't even begin to convey the depth of the work. So, if you are in the area come see the show!

1 comment: