Monday, October 15, 2012

Rain

The first rains of the season started on Saturday just as I was leaving the Paper Trail sale. They have been so late this year, there can be no complaining about it. As I looked through the blur I spotted a rainbow. I took it to be a good sign.


Sunday arrived with clouds and a brisk breeze. It was walk weather, however by the time we made it to Flaming Geyser it was raining. Big blurpy rain drops.  No worries- we have extra large umbrellas.

 
Unfortunately it was too wet to go scuffling in the leaves.



So we continued on our way traveling down back roads past the pumpkin patch and corn maze to the farm stand for the autumn harvest foods. Who would have thought the best bargains would be the huge artichokes and fresh pinapples. Go figure!





 
It's my time of year!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment