Thursday, February 9, 2012

Bubble gum heart

Sometimes, okay frequently,  when walking along with my best friend he will all of a sudden notice my voice has grown distant. This causes him to stop, swing around to see what has happened to me.  Typically I am straddling something on the sidewalk taking a shot. Because most of the time, I am looking down, looking for stuff - any kind of stuff.  This time he took the many steps back to me to see what it was.  His eyes widen and he grunted, "It's just a piece of bubble gum!" he said with a tinge of disgust. "Yeah, but its shaped like a heart!" I exclaimed in a cheerleader voice. He turned on his heel and walked away with me following behind doing the Texas long step to catch up.  


1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I've been allocated 5 sites to award a Lieber award for inspiration and interest... I love your blog, so I think you should have one.
    Please check back to my blog to receive your award and pass it on.x Kal

    ReplyDelete