Saturday, June 18, 2011

A lot can change in a week

A lot can change in one week. Rather than wrap things up and see the school year come to a close, I spent the week learning new pathways through the hospital to the bed of my mother in law. A broken hip, medicine mistakes, full moon and lunar eclipse  made me stretch and redirect my steps. I am on a new path now but there's no reason not to take my camera with me. My camera slows me down and reminds me that it is all about being in this moment... not yesterday or tomorrow, but right now. When I slowed and saw that it was raining (again and still) I sighed a deep sigh... thank goodness not all things change at once.


When I take a breather outside the hospital, the chairs are covered with rain drops.
Too wet to sit, but not too wet to take a picture.

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful photos again Jan - thank you, also sending you rays of sunshine from scotland where the rain has held off for a few days and sending your mother in law every good wish

    ReplyDelete